Taking photos with voice commands is one of the favorites Galaxy S8 feature that most user would like to try. The good is that you don’t need to activate the voice commands that used to all apps. Especially in Galaxy S8, you can now take photos with voice commands that can be done through your camera setting. To take photo with voice commands on Galaxy S8 follow the simple steps below.
Steps to Take Photo with Voice Commands on Galaxy S8
It is very easy to use it. Through some instructions, you can try to practice it. The instructions are written below
- Open your camera app. You can find it in your apps of the stray or in through the menu.
- Tap the setting button that located at the top left of the screen.
- Now, select the shooting methods and you will have some options.
- To use the voice commands, choose the Voice Control settings.
- Turn it on by switch the toggle. It will change from off mode to on mode.
- Now back to the camera and ready to practice it.
To take a picture, shout out loudly one of the following commands:
You can try to practice each voice commands and have fun with it. Even you can try it for the camera that uses filters. It is very easy to choose. You can set on the voice command continuously. To stop using it, you can back to the menu and switch the toggle to off mode.
The great news is that it is not only usable for taking a picture, you can also do it to record the video. After you know the instruction on how to take photos with voice commands, you can now take the photo as much as you can easily.