Samsung always provides the advanced innovations available in any mobile phone always to give convenience for users. Do you already know what the talkback feature of Samsung Galaxy S8? For those of you who do not know in advance, turning comments feature is a feature which is intended as a support function navigation for visually impaired users. However, for those of you who are curious about this feature and have tried it and was disturbed by the sound of the talkback feature and you’ve realized that it does not help you personally, you just need to disable this feature easily. If you want to disable talkback on Samsung Galaxy S8, try the instructions below.
Steps to Disable Talkback on Samsung Galaxy S8:
- Tap the home button to bring yourself back to the home screen.
- Alternatively, swipe two fingers to the left to bring your Galaxy S8 to the home screen.
- Next, tap the app menu button, then tap settings.
- Within the settings menu, tap “Accessibility.”
Scroll down to the bottom of accessibility with two fingers. Once at the bottom, you’ll find the Talkback feature. Tap to move the Talkback slider to the OFF position. The Samsung Talkback feature will now be switched off.
General navigation tips when the Talkback is active:
- Controlling your Samsung Galaxy S8 will be performed through the currently active talkback function.
- For opening an app or accessing a menu entry, you must double tap a button, very fast
- Scrolling through the menus, just like you do with Internet pages, will require the typical scrolling movement with the two fingers on the display.
- The same two fingers movement, only that with a swipe from right to left or the other way around, will allow you to switch from one Home screen to another.